We as a BamboologyTrends team are committed and passionate about providing sustainable fashion solutions and focusing on Bamboo clothing made out of Bamboo fabric, which is one of the most sustainable and eco-friendly fabric.
The vision of the company is to create a global impact to reduce carbon footprints. BamboologyTrends.com is putting all efforts to create awareness through our portal, digital marketing, and social media. I found it media is also very welcoming for such initiatives and give us a space to talk about saving the climate and sustainable fashion that can conserve our nature and planet earth.
BamboologyTrends.com has initiated a mission to provide sustainable fashion by focusing on Bamboo clothing. Bamboo is one of the most sustainable fashion fabric, having immense qualities for better health and environment friendly. Clothing that will save our earth and works toward giving a better world to our future generations. A Bamboo clothing brand which is having 95% to 100% bamboo fabric and producing products like Daywear, Lingerie, Sleepwear, Loungewear, Activewear, Yoga Wear, T-shirts, masks, Socks & many other products that directly touch our skin.
The uniqueness of our www.BamboologyTrends.com product is as follows.
- Anti-Bacterial: Bacteria on the bamboo fabric were reduced to less than 0.2% of the introduced number in 24 hours whilst introduced bacteria on cotton fabric multiplied to 550 times the introduced number in 24 hours.
- Anti-Odor: Bamboo products absorb moisture (sweat) and take away from the skin.
- Bamboo is 100% biodegradable: Bamboo is 100% recyclable & renewable resource.
- ZERO pesticide organic fiber: Bamboo is a highly sustainable, fastest-growing plant, which can be cultivated with zero pesticides.
- Water-saving: Bamboo required one-third amount of water to grow than required to grow Cotton.
- Bambooabsorbs 5 times more CO2: than an equal quantity of trees. With its natural ability to absorb CO2 from the air, bamboo makes a significant contribution to the reduction of greenhouse gasses.
- Bamboo produces 35% more oxygen per day then than other trees.
- Fast-growing unlike other trees: It takes 20 years to grow a tree, but it only takes 3 years for bamboo to reach maturity. Bamboo can produce 5 to 6 times more raw material than a tree during that time.
- UV rays protector: Bamboo has 60% higher UV rays protection than cotton. UV rays cause premature aging of the skin and signs of sun damage such as wrinkles.
- Thermo control. Bamboo is an all-season fabric.
- Kind to skin: Bamboo is anti-static and sits well on your skin and causes no irritation.
- Ultra-Soft: it is as soft as silk and stronger than steel.
Reason of taking this initiativeof launching sustainable, ceo-friendly green fashion was the following facts which disturb us.
Fashion is the 2nd biggest polluter of earth.
The fashion industry contributes 10% of global greenhouse gas emissions due to its long supply chains and energy-intensive production.
Nearly 20% of global wastewater is produced by the fashion industry.
It takes more than 5,000 gallons of water to manufacture just a T-shirt and a pair of jeans.
85% used cloths goes in Landfill and only 15% are reused out of that only 1.3% is recycled.
A highly experienced and technically qualified team is working together to bring our vison in to reality, the vison of a sustainable future for us and our future generations. we have started this project with the thought that small spark is sufficient to burn huge fire.